What's new

Welcome to Doncaster Classifieds

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more, so what are you waiting for?

News Headlines

TV Shows Bones

TV Shows
DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Bones

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2005-09-13

Creator: Hart Hanson

Cast: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, John Boyd, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne

Overview: Dr. Temperance Brennan and her colleagues at the Jeffersonian's Medico-Legal Lab assist Special Agent Seeley Booth with murder investigations when the remains are so badly decomposed, burned or destroyed that the standard identification methods are useless.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
Bones
The Man in the S.U.V.
Season: 1
Episode: 2
Air date: 2005-09-20

Guest stars: Anne Dudek, José Zúñiga, Bahar Soomekh, David Roberson, Federico Dordei, Nicholas Massouh, Tracy Howe, Said Faraj
When a man is killed driving an SUV registered to a Middle Eastern man, Dr. Brennan and her team find themselves tracking a terrorist.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
Bones
A Boy in a Tree
Episode: 3
Air date: 2005-09-27

Guest stars: José Zúñiga, Toby Hemingway, Mark Totty, Chris Conner, Tom Dugan, Marlene Forte, Gary Carlos Cervantes, Mandy June Turpin, Nicholas Hormann, Kayla Mae Maloney, Avis Wrentmore, Christopher DerGregorian, Bryan Fox, Tom Schmid, Kristin Carey, Samuel Carman, Kavita Patil, Loren Avedon, Brian Burnett, Heavy D
When the decaying corpse of the Venezuelan Ambassador's son is found hanging from a tree on the campus of an exclusive private school, a simple suicide case quickly turns into a web of lies, sex and scandal involving the school's staff and students.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
Bones
The Man in the Bear
Episode: 4
Air date: 2005-11-01

Guest stars: Alex Carter, K.D. Aubert, Marguerite MacIntyre, Rusty Joiner, Tom Kiesche, Steve Reevis, Mike Gunther
Brennan and Booth travel to Washington to investigate a human arm that was found in the stomach of a black bear.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom