What's new

Welcome to Doncaster Classifieds

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more, so what are you waiting for?

News Headlines

TV Shows NCIS

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 189
TV Shows
Andy

Andy

Andy W
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: NCIS

Genre: Crime, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2003-09-23

Creator: Donald P. Bellisario, Don McGill

Cast: Sean Murray, Katrina Law, David McCallum, Gary Cole, Wilmer Valderrama, Brian Dietzen, Diona Reasonover, Rocky Carroll

Overview: From murder and espionage to terrorism and stolen submarines, a team of special agents investigates any crime that has a shred of evidence connected to Navy and Marine Corps personnel, regardless of rank or position.

Andy

Andy

Andy W
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
Extreme Prejudice
Season: 10
Episode: 1
Air date: 2012-09-25

Guest stars: Matt Craven, Michael Nouri, Joe Spano, Richard Schiff, Heather Stephens, Javier Grajeda, Jossie Thacker, Roberta Hanlen
With NCIS headquarters damaged by the bomb. Gibbs goes on the hunt for Harper Dearing and to bring him down once and for all.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
Yankee White
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2003-09-23

Guest stars: Gary Grubbs, Gregory Itzin, Gerry Becker, Dane Northcutt, Gerald Downey, Robert Bagnell, Gerald McCullouch, Michael Adler, Steve Bridges, Michael Maize, Richard Anthony Crenna, Jeremy Overstreet, Darcas Macopson, Asante Jones, Pancho Demmings, Alan Dale, Joe Spano, Lawrence Pressman, Michael Maize, Jennifer Weston, Vivienne Bellisario
While on Air Force One, a Navy commanding officer dies. Agents from the Navy NCIS decide to take the investigation into their own hands and also force a Secret Service Agent to help. Now the NCIS team has to figure out if the Navy Officer's death was of natural causes or not.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
Hung Out to Dry
Episode: 2
Air date: 2003-09-30

Guest stars: Pancho Demmings, Patrick Labyorteaux, James MacDonald, Rick Pasqualone, Dave Power, Chaney Kley, Keith Diamond, Julie Gonzalo, Brandon Davis, Lee Reherman, Austin Marques, Christina Souza, Brian Patrick Wade
During a training exercise, a marine's parachute fails to open and he crashes into a parked car where two teenagers were making out. The NCIS team heads to the scene and has to determine if the marine's death was accidental or a murder.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
Seadog
Episode: 3
Air date: 2003-10-07

Guest stars: Gregory Itzin, Pancho Demmings, Alan Dale, Joe Spano, William R. Moses, Joe Torry, Benny Nieves, Elena Lyons, Merle Dandridge, Dempsey Pappion, Sam Sarpong, Mark Holton, Chris Olivero, Emilie de Ravin, Jodi Bianca Wise, Homie Doroodian, Dar Dixon, Melissa Lee, Miguel A. Gaetan, Julie Berlin
When a Navy commander's body washes up on shore along with the bodies of two drug runners, Gibbs refuses to believe that the sailor who was killed was dirty.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
The Immortals
Episode: 4
Air date: 2003-10-14

Guest stars: Julian Bailey, Mark Sivertsen, Kieran Mulroney, David Andriole, Brooks Almy, Elizabeth Morehead, Yvonne Delarosa, Eamon Hunt, Colin Bain, Bradley Snedeker, Jeff Peterson, Michael McLafferty, Jeni C. Wilson, Chad W. Murray, Casey Nelson
The NCIS team investigates when a seaman's body is found at the bottom of the sea in his dress whites, with a ceremonial sword. They discover that he was addicted to a MMORPG. Now, the team must figure out how involved he was in the game and how far he would go to get revenge on his arch enemy, another sailor.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
NCIS
The Curse
Episode: 5
Air date: 2003-10-28

Guest stars: Tommy Hinkley, Robert Pine, Melora Hardin, Jim Pirri, David Ramsey, Bill Birch, Lauren Bowles, Jonathan Wade-Drahos, Travis Aaron Wade, Chris Ellis
A Navy lieutenant who was reported missing nearly ten years ago has been found by a deer hunter. When the NCIS team arrives at the scene to investigate, they see that his remains have been mummified. Now, they have to find out what happened to him and what happened to the one million dollars that he had on his ship.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom