What's new

Welcome to Doncaster Classifieds

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more, so what are you waiting for?

News Headlines

TV Shows The Mentalist

TV Shows
DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
The Mentalist
Red Sauce
Season: 1
Episode: 20
Air date: 2009-04-28

Guest stars: Jack Betts, Tony Longo, Dan Lauria, Fredric Lehne, Frankie Ingrassia, Jack Kehler, Tembi Locke, Chris J Nelson, Andy Mackenzie
Patrick Jane and the CBI team investigate the murder of a mobster who was in the witness protection program.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
The Mentalist
Miss Red
Episode: 21
Air date: 2009-05-05

Guest stars: J. Paul Boehmer, Charles Esten, Amy Laughlin, Lisa Sheridan, Paul Cassell, Charles Shaughnessy, Blake Gibbons, Amir Khastoo
Patrick Jane uses his mentalist skills to play suspects off each other in order to solve the case of a wealthy software company CEO found murdered on his yacht.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
The Mentalist
Blood Brothers
Episode: 22
Air date: 2009-05-12

Guest stars: Drew Osborne, Clayton Rohner, Elizabeth Bond, Cameron Monaghan, Alla Korot, Ashley Crow, Aimee Carrero, Tony Pierce, Jonathan Biggs, Keith Sellon-Wright
Patrick Jane must find a clever way to convince the troubled kids in a wilderness program to confide in him about what really happened surrounding the death of one of their peers.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
The Mentalist
Red John's Footsteps
Episode: 23
Air date: 2009-05-19

Guest stars: Gregory Itzin, Christopher Darga, Kate Vernon, Michael Mosley, Geoff Pierson, Freda Foh Shen, Alicia Witt, Sally Brooks, Michael William Freeman
Lisbon fears that the serial killer Red John is drawing Patrick Jane into a trap when the CBI team investigates the murder of a young girl and the abduction of her twin sister.

DC

DC

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P Member
Registered
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cash
£0.00
The Mentalist
Redemption
Season: 2
Episode: 1
Air date: 2009-09-24

Guest stars: Terry Kinney, Gregory Itzin, Rebecca Staab, Raphael Sbarge, Geoffrey Rivas, Phil Abrams, Laura Niemi, Jane Daly, Carter MacIntyre, Jeff Witzke, Stacie Rippy
Jane and Lisbon learn that the Red John case has been reassigned to a different CBI team led by the straight-shooting officer Sam Bosco.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom